This agreement is between John Templeton (Coach) and Client (Client) whereby the Coach agrees to provide coaching services for the Client. This agreement is not transferable by the Client.
Coaching is a partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximise personal and professional potential. Coaching can take place in a 1-on-1 or group situation, both online or in person and also includes large events.
This agreement is specifically for but not limited to the Services found in the Fees & Services section.
1. Coach shall provide Services to the best of his abilities. Where appropriate Coach has the absolute discretion to sub contract part or all of the Services to a third party. The obligations of Client shall continue to apply.
2. Client shall be responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach shall not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute any therapy if needed, and Coach does not purport to prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
3. Client agrees that coaching is a complementary approach and shall not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals therefore Client if he or she so chooses will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Coach is aware that the Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, Coach will recommend that Client inform the mental health care provider and the Client may need to have a referral letter from their health care provider.
4. Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in the Services provided.
5. Client agrees to treat other clients with respect and openness. Coach reserves the right to remove any abusive or disruptive client from the Service(s) or venue and fees paid shall not be refunded, and fees owing shall be paid in full.
B. Fees & Services:
1. All fees are as agreed at the time of purchase at the Coach’s discretion and may vary from one Client to another Client. For certain events the fees shall be as set out in the Payment Plan Agreement.
2. Services include but are not limited to:
I. 1-on-1 coaching both online and in person (NLP, Hypnosis, Timeline Therapy™, General Coaching, Success Coaching, Business Coaching or any other form of coaching)
II. Group Events and Retreats include but are not limited to Thrive, Amplify Your Growth or any other group coaching situation.
III. Any other coaching, events or retreats that involves Coach and Client including online courses (Amplify Your Growth Online).
3. The time/location/method of the coaching sessions, events and retreats shall be determined by Coach.
4. In the event that the Client does not pay the fees as agreed, Coach has the absolute discretion to remove the Client from the Service(s) and seek remuneration.
1. This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship shall not be considered a legally binding and enforceable confidential relationship.
2. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent, oral or in writing. According to the ethics of our profession, topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training, supervision, mentoring, evaluation, and further coach professional development and/or consultation purposes.
3. Confidential information does not include information that:
I. was in the Coach’s possession prior to it being furnished by the Client;
II. is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry;
III. is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client;
IIII. is independently developed by the Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information;
V. that the Coach is required by law to disclose.
D. Media Waiver:
1. As part of the Service(s) provided there might be times where the Client is photographed, video recorded, or audio recorded for promotional purposes. These forms of Media (photo, video, audio) belong to the Coach and can be used at the Coaches discretion.
2. The Media may also belong to the Production Company used by the coach.
E. Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. For 1-on-1 Coaching the Client agrees that it is the Client’s responsibility to notify the Coach at least 6 hours in advance of the scheduled call/meeting if the Client cannot make the session. Client shall be billed for a missed session if the Client does not turn up or reschedule within the 6-hour period. Coach will wait for 15 minutes, before the Client is noted as not turning up for the session.
2. For Group Coaching, Events and Retreats both online and in person there is a no refund policy. The Client can however gift their position to another person (of the same or lower value) or have the money paid carry over towards another group coaching/event/retreat provided by the Coach.
3. If the Client wishes to terminate this agreement then all fees shall be due and payable immediately in full. This means that when the Client agrees to a payment plan it must be paid out in its entirety regardless if the Client wishes to terminate the contract.
1. Either the Client or the Coach may terminate this agreement at any time with written notice. In this case, Clause E and the Payment Plan Agreement where applicable shall dictate the financial obligation of Client and Coach.
G. Limited Liability:
1. Except as expressly provided in this agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event shall the Coach be liable to the Client for indirect consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount paid by the Client to the Coach under this agreement for all Services rendered up until the termination date.
H. Entire Agreement Clause:
1. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral correspondence.